May 4, 2007

Blah.

Good sweet zombie Jesus, there are a lot of banners down there. Yes, we are Joost users, and as such have a plethora of invites now that Joost beta users have unlimited, so please ask away, and you might/shall maybe receive. Wow, what a year it has been... Many sleepless nights, much like this one have occured, and I'm going to be honest, college has kicked my ass. At last though, I am at the end of my first year as a college student, and I am glad that it is over. As I go home for the summer, I just want to say, that no matter what classes I may have failed, I have no regrets. This semester, while being one of the most stressful times of my life, has been one of the most rewarding and best times of my life. I would'nt change a damn thing. I have been wanting to blog and add to all my internet life this whole semester, but I never did, so this summer I vow to start over, and change my slacking ways, and you, the reader, will get the hopefully decent product from this. Either way, Astronomy 264 beckons, and I must leave you. Have a good read out in these interwebs my fellow travelers.

No comments: